Fotomoto

Friday, March 16, 2012

Methods for covering to wood carving



When I was finished my first wood carving ,
I did not know what to use for the ending covering.
I asked some of my older colleagues, and they advised me to use shoe polish!
This was wrong advise of course! The piece was ruined!
Then, I started reading old and new books,
I made many attempts and experiments ,
and so finally I found the result I was looking for.
But, sorry, I promised to my self,
never to tell anybody about it!
And would like to keep my word, so I am sorry, but this is my secret!
Please, do not ask me again about it.
I can only tell you that the main ingredient is pure beeswax.
I hope this does not make me a bad person in yours eyes!
Thank you!





2 comments:

  1. hello from your newest follower :)
    http://ofthefashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete